Εμφανιζόμενη ανάρτηση

Χρόνια Πολλά και Ευτυχισμένο το 2024!

 

5.19.2017

The Earl




 
[...]...I smell the salty fragrance of female fluids. I look around. Somewhere, not far from me a couple is performing the ancient ritual of physical contact. They have no idea that they emit energy in the space-time continuous. 

[...] Energy for me is visible as a projection. I feel my back opening and the wings given to me from my creator to unfold.[...]




 [...] I am desperately jumping out the door and sucking the cool wind with bulimia. I am filling my lungs with air until i feel the pain in the bones of my chest. I begin to relax and feel my mind clearer. I am placing my hands on my face and feel the dawn of a smile.[...]

...I'm ready to hunt.
I want to hunt, I need it!


part from the flash story : "The Earl",



by James Antoniou (2015) 


 

ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΗ ΒΕΝΤΕΤΑ: δείτε το Book Trailer

Αναδρομή 2016-2019

2020

Κυκλοφορούν

Συνέντευξη στο StarX

YouTube Book Trailer

Βίντεο: Παρουσίαση στη Σύρο

Βίντεο: Γνωρίστε τη Σύρο

Βίντεο: Παρουσίαση IANOS